Given: 40
    Total Downloaded
    3.45 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Coronavirus Alert!!

Would it help to talk about it George?

Charlie

2. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Prolific Poster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 182
    Total Downloaded
    5.30 GB

0 Not allowed!

Would it help to talk about it George?
    Oh sweet and adorable jesus no, the very last thing.
    George.

4. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 0
    Total Downloaded
    408.14 MB

0 Not allowed!

This thread is the source of nightmares, locked in 24/7 with my ex, horrible
    Good lord, how did that happen? Are you sure you don't want the virus instead?

6. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    Total Downloaded
    435.91 MB

0 Not allowed!

The Coronavirus Rhapsody:

To be OLD and WISE you must first have to be YOUNG and STUPID!

8. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 55
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

0 Not allowed!

Hi folks-
    I seem to be affected less than most.
    1. I live and work in Alabama (USA), and we've got fewer cases than many states.
    2. I'm salaried, so if I get sent home I still get paid.
    3. My company is in good financial shape.
    4. We're still good on disinfectant and hand sanitizer for at least a couple more weeks.
    5. I'll be retiring in 4 more months.
    6. Got enough supplies at home to stay hunkered down for a while if it comes to it.

That being said, when I came in to work on Monday I felt like I had been punched in the stomach all day. Even though there is a "shelter in place" order for this area, my company is considered to be essential, so we're still working. Just realizing how severely this has affected so many people, and knowing what could happen if we all don't take this situation seriously really scares me. Today things feel much better. Don't know if I'm just getting numb to it or what........

I surely will be glad when this start to return to normal. If you believe in God (I do). PRAY!

Stay safe, everybody.

-Rick

10. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 7
    Total Downloaded
    3.87 GB

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pe1pme View Post
    The Coronavirus Rhapsody:
    Undoubtedly there will be some people who will consider that as being in poor taste, but they need to lighten up, surely it is at times like these where it is important to maintain a sense of humour as depression it the alternative. I liked it, very inventive, if you like that check out My Corona by Chris Mann.

12. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 34
    Total Downloaded
    4.60 GB

0 Not allowed!

Spot on Stephen, humour helps us cope.
    John

14. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 40
    Total Downloaded
    3.45 GB

0 Not allowed!

The other day there was a letter to the editor of The Times, from a woman, that went like this:

"This virus has a lot to answer for. There is a strange man wandering around my house who says he lives here."

16. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 13
    Total Downloaded
    3.14 GB

0 Not allowed!

He might have been strange before, wandering and saying the same.
    Flosi Guđmundsson
    Reykjavík

18. Attention

20. Attention

Prolific Poster
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 182
    Total Downloaded
    5.30 GB

0 Not allowed!

Oh, youtube is my downfall, after 2 hours of hooping from one piece of nonsense to the next, couple of billion years of evolve an eye and I waste it on that.
    George.

22. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 13
    Total Downloaded
    3.14 GB

0 Not allowed!

I gave up on youtube some time ago. Watching a Grammarly ad twice in one video is not my idea of fun. i Used to wathc a lot of metalworking videos often in languages that I don't understand, but Grammarly got in the way. The last thing that I did on youtube was to play the song The lunatics have taken over the asylum with Fun Boy Three. They interrupted that song twice to show me Grammarly ads. When I goole now -youtube is always part of the search string.
    Flosi Guđmundsson
    Reykjavík

24. Attention

Thread Information