Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Total Downloaded
    8.39 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default TFT for dsPIC33FJ256GP710A

Good morning
    I have a MIKROMEDIA FOR DSPIC33 card with a dsPIC33FJ256GP710A device and a 320x240 TFT touch screen that I would like to program with PROTON +.
    I have the problem in the library for the TFT and the TOUCH SCREEN that suits PROTON +.
    In my view it is much more efficient and I find myself much more comfortable in PROTON + but in this project the client decided to contract this card so I will have to try to use it.

Someone did something like that?
    Any idea where to start?

Thank you so much

Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 46
    Total Downloaded
    1.39 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: TFT for dsPIC33FJ256GP710A

See Gabi's code MI0283QT-2-TFT-240x320-Driver post 14 for a download. The code will require updating and I am not sure if your 240x320 TFT is compatible or not.

• Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 305
    Given: 145
    Total Downloaded
    1.99 GB

0 Not allowed!

The TFT appears to be a standard ILI9341 type with a resistive touch membrane.

Looking at the circuit, the resistive membrane is going to the dsPIC's ADC channels for the X/Y touch position.

It is nothing too complex and I'm sure I've written code on here for both of those situations and items. However, if you need help, contact me and I'll lend you some of my time and create libraries for it.

The price of that MikroE TFT board is abolutely stupidly expensive for what it is!

And you are correct, the MikroE compilers are absolutely dreadful and create huge bloated code. I was asked to do a project to convert a MikroE program to Proton because the user had ran out of space on the microcontroller, so I re-wrote the code in Proton and it used less than half the flash memory of the microcontroller, where as the MikroE compiler filled it to the brim, so nothing new could be added. Many thanks to John here on the forum for introducing him to me.
    Last edited by top204; 7th December 2019 at 21:07.

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Total Downloaded
    8.39 GB

0 Not allowed!

Muchas gracias por la ayuda
    En este momento estoy intentando lanzar el TFT y nada funciona para mí. Comience con el código Gabi MI0283QT-2-TFT-240x320-Driver pero entre la diferencia de procesador y las diferencias de conexión creo que estoy un poco perdido.

De hecho, Les, el costo de este tablero es horrible, pero esta vez es lo que tengo que usar. Como dije antes, prefiero PROTON +, así que pasaré un par de semanas para lanzar este tablero con este compilador, si no puedo, tendré que probar con otro.

En este momento estoy como al principio, el TFT no se inicia
    Gracias

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 305
    Given: 145
    Total Downloaded
    1.99 GB

0 Not allowed!

Unfortunately, I am now unable to afford to give my time away, but my daily rate is very good and if you want, I will get that board up and running in a couple of days for you, with libraries and demo programs and fonts etc....

The ILI graphic LCDs are quite standard, but do take a little change in their start-up sequence. The calculations for using the ADCs for the resistive touch is a bit more complex, but nothing too complex.

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 46
    Total Downloaded
    1.39 GB

0 Not allowed!

Gabi's code is for this TFT
    I have the pinouts if you are interested.

• Attention

Thread Information