Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Total Downloaded
    98.25 MB

0 Not allowed!

Default Bringing information to a website from a Pic

Hello,

My ultimate goal is to bring some information via a GPRS unit to a website. I was thinking about a unit like this or something simular.

I could imagine the data being in a textfile, xml file (which is basically the same) or directly to a server database. The first two could maybe be done with a ftp upload or something or the last with SQL...

With a GPRS unit, I understand that there is some possibility to do some ftp with AT commands..

I have this on my wishlist for a bigger project already for a long time but I am running into walls every time while I can not find anything and I have no idea how to start.

Does anybody have some information for me how to go about this, or even better, already done it and want to share it with me?? I am even on a point now that I am willing to pay for it a little bit (still a poor guy) just to make a step ahead….

Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 182
    Total Downloaded
    5.30 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Bringing information to a website from a Pic

google for "IOT display data". there are a whole bunch of sites that let you create a webpage with your real time (wink) data. Just to get you started http://www.steves-internet-guide.com...tt-dashboards/
    George.

• Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thread Information