Given: 3
    Total Downloaded
    319.88 MB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: TX/RX with CC1101 Texas

Sorry, Giuseppe,
    Which library are you referring to ?
    Is the Elechouse one ?
    I suppose that the only answer is to imitate closely the way the library developer has done. So it would take to use the same hardware and example to see whether what is published is really working as it's claimed to be.
    So for your testing you should have both hardware for the transmitter and the receiver too.

Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Total Downloaded
    437.99 MB

0 Not allowed!

Hi Fulvio, the library is just that.
    Now the part of the tx is well advanced.
    The Rx module is giving me problems.
    As for the original hardware, I have already done the logical analyzes of both rx and tx.
    We see that it comes out
    Last edited by Giuseppe; 27th December 2019 at 09:10.

• Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Total Downloaded
    319.88 MB

0 Not allowed!

I wish you that somebody else will get intrigued to study the case. I hardly find the solution because of no hardware to test and a bit it is no my need to use such modules.
    Basically, as I mentioned, it will take to follow the steps as the Arduthing doing. Perhaps that will imply to use the MSSPI rather than the softSPI, currently used. But I doubt it's that the issue, as long as the communication is synchronous.
    Anyways, the libraries (we found two) use the hardware SPI, but I don't recall whether the basic has this command embedded.

• Attention

Thread Information