johngb has just uploaded Proton Studio Update 1.0.1.12!

Today 15:52
Forum: The Lounge
Starter: pic-ignorant
Views: 0
Replies: 1
Today 14:35
Forum: Proton Plus Compiler v3
Starter: gtv_pic
Replies: 14
Today 11:19
Forum: Proton Studio
Starter: johngb
Replies: 30
+ Reply to Thread
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 1
    Total Downloaded
    1.59 GB

1 Not allowed!

Default johngb has just uploaded Proton Studio Update 1.0.1.12!

johngb has just uploaded Proton Studio Update 1.0.1.12!

Apologies for this update coming so quickly behind version 1.0.1.11 but I spotted a stupid bug which caused all the Icons on the menus to disappear. This version resolves that removes a memory leak I

2. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 356
    Given: 129
    Total Downloaded
    1.53 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: johngb has just uploaded Proton Studio Update 1.0.1.12!

Many thanks John.

The one thing I miss with your excellent IDE is the Asm viewer window. This is something I always open and read whenever I compile so I can see what is happening underneath, or when I am diagnosing an anomaly or adding extra bits and pieces to the compiler.
    For more example programs for Proton and Proton24 or updates, please visit: Proton WIKI or Proton Files

4. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    1.59 GB

0 Not allowed!

When you have a source file open in the IDE there are 4 tabs immediately below the source code they are named Source, Fuses, Assembler and Hex file.
    Click on the assembler tab to see the asm file for that source.
    JohnB

6. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Total Downloaded
    599.34 MB

0 Not allowed!

Hi John ,right margin line is not removed.

8. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 356
    Given: 129
    Total Downloaded
    1.53 GB

0 Not allowed!

Whoops... Sorry John I never saw that. :-)

Now that I've used it, it is excellent and many thanks.
    For more example programs for Proton and Proton24 or updates, please visit: Proton WIKI or Proton Files

10. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 167
    Total Downloaded
    3.30 GB

0 Not allowed!

Hi John, had another play with your excellent IDE. One odd thing, when a filetab is selected the toolbar "jitters". BTW I running Win 7 Ult x64 with Intel integrated video.
    George.

12. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    1.59 GB

1 Not allowed!

I have seen this occasionally but I thought I had eliminated it. I cannot repeat it on my PC. What screen resolution are you running. You could try turning code folding off because I have seen that slowing the page painting down.
    JohnB

14. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 167
    Total Downloaded
    3.30 GB

0 Not allowed!

John, I'm using 1920 x 1080 125% DPI. I can make a video screen grap if it will help. Certainly some thing is slowing down painting. It seems as if it takes just as long to load a new file as to access (via the tab) one that is already loaded which is odd.

I don't have any problem running other video or processor intensive apps. I'm using Intel integrated graphics 4000 and a i5 processor. Coincedentally I had some video problems when I ran FineLine (which I think was written with the same compiler you use and perhaps shares some components). While I was looking at the issues with FineLine, I read on the interweb that 4000 video hardware runs a little faster with a pair of DDR3's rather than the single 4Gb module I have.
    George.

16. Attention

Thread Information