johngb has just uploaded Proton Studio Ver 1.0.1.6!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 1
    Total Downloaded
    2.91 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default johngb has just uploaded Proton Studio Ver 1.0.1.6!

johngb has just uploaded Proton Studio Ver 1.0.1.6!

Updated Studio with the following.
    Fixed - when opening multiple files on start-up the order now stays same each time
    Added - Colour reset now also resets the page colour, active line colour and highl

2. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Henk57

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: johngb has just uploaded Proton Studio Ver 1.0.1.6!

@John
    I have no acces(after login).
    Henk.

4. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Total Downloaded
    7.87 GB

0 Not allowed!

Hi John
    Same problem
    Teo

6. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 91
    Given: 34
    Total Downloaded
    4.60 GB

0 Not allowed!

Downloaded OK here. Might help because it's downhill to Oz!!
    John

8. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 27
    Total Downloaded
    4.63 GB

0 Not allowed!

I'm not able to download either. I wonder if you can John because you have better access rights than most of us here.

Bob

10. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    4.60 GB

0 Not allowed!

It's possible Bob. I'll just check permissions and see if anything has changed although I doubt it.
    I'll get back to you.
    John

12. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    4.60 GB

0 Not allowed!

That's interesting. I can't access User Permissions. I used to be able to do that.
    I can see where Forum Permissions can be actioned and these are currently all unticked. However some of the categories refer to posting threads and replying to them and people are obviously able to do that despite no tick in the box. So I'm reluctant to interfere with this section. I err on the side of caution.
    Earlier today when using my phone I found access to the forum very slow and the phone gave up on a couple of occasions although it seems fine now. It's possible there's a wider problem. We'll give it a few hours and if it doesn't clear up I'll PM Lester.
    John

14. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    4.60 GB

0 Not allowed!

Correction, I was in the wrong section. I have accessed permissions and nothing has changed. All looks fine.
    John

16. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 7
    Total Downloaded
    3.87 GB

0 Not allowed!

I just downloaded (09:10 GMT 22 Aug.) both the IDE and help file without any problem.

18. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    4.63 GB

0 Not allowed!

Well this is interesting. I've tried 3 different browsers and still can't download the file. Others seem to have no difficulty.

Incidentally, have any of you guys got Proton Studio to work with the PicKit programmers? I can't and need to know if the problem is something John needs to sort out in due course, or me being stupid.

Bob

20. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0
    Total Downloaded
    203.73 MB

0 Not allowed!

I also have problems with the download. I've tried Firefox and Edge and they both give me the same problem:

You are not permitted to view this download.

Regards,
    Gamboa

22. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Total Downloaded
    2.91 GB

0 Not allowed!

That is because I limited it to a few testers before putting it out. Unfortunately the message gets sent to all which rather defeats the point of being able to limit distribution.
    when I have some feedback from from the testers I will make a new formal release.
    JohnB

24. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 33
    Total Downloaded
    6.56 GB

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mellbreak View Post
    Well this is interesting. I've tried 3 different browsers and still can't download the file. Others seem to have no difficulty.

Incidentally, have any of you guys got Proton Studio to work with the PicKit programmers? I can't and need to know if the problem is something John needs to sort out in due course, or me being stupid.

Bob
    Bob,

Just make sure to include quotes something like the following: -

-w -pPIC$target-device$ -f"$long-hex-filename$" -q

The above is for MikroProg. Do not know if it works with Pickit.
    Regards

Joseph

26. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    4.60 GB

0 Not allowed!

John,
    So far so good but I haven't used it for direct programming. I always run MPLAB and do things from there.
    Order of files is fine, PDFs going really well. Will play with colour next.
    Trying hard to break it, but not yet.
    John

Forgot to mention 1.0.1.6

28. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    4.63 GB

0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the reply Joseph. This is what I have.......

-P$target-device$ -F"$hex-filename$" -V5 -E -M -B -L

Assuming the inverted commas are taken out, this works as expected in the FineLine and original IDE

If I'm doing something stupid, please feel free to tell me.

Bob

P.S. Rather than hijack this thread, I'll post something on the Proton Studio thread.

30. Attention

Thread Information