Thread: P-ICD Plugin1030 days old

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 34
    Total Downloaded
    11.21 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default P-ICD Plugin

I had another go with the P-ICD plugin. I had to slightly modified the sample program given by Dave elsewhere using 18F25K20 so I change it to 18F25K22 in the Fuses18F25K22.Inc. I have successfully loaded the pic but when I tried to run it I get an error message "Parse error can't continue Memory bank not found". I tried manually load it in the P-ICD program and getting the same error. Any idea where thing went wrong? I'm using an equivalent of Amicus board but it is called "Breeze" but the circuit is exactly the same than the Amicus board. Using win 7 64bit and USB/serial connection. I have attached the program file. Please have a look. Thank you.

Best regards,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by yvesmazzon; 14th February 2017 at 17:16.

Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 3
    Total Downloaded
    1.72 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: P-ICD Plugin

Hi yvesmazzon

It will be a while till I can get around to looking at this, will be busy for the next month.
    I have a problem with some of the components, I will have to try and repair an old laptop which I used to build P-ICD.
    I suspect the problem is a change in how the .lst file is written by MPASMô assembler, the Proton Compiler may now be using a different version.
    Regards
    Dave

• Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    11.21 GB

0 Not allowed!

Thank you Dave,
    So I know now it is not working and I can stop pulling my hairs on this. Would it be a good idea to remove those things which are not working(yet) or put a note saying it is under construction. The not too nerdy like myself would believe that what is place as an example in this site, I will tend to believe that it is all good and worth to have a go at it. Protonbasic is a great application but it could be made far greater if it could offer even for a fee an ICD like the one written for PicBasicPro by Mechanique. It will make the app far better particularly for an eternal beginner like myself.
    Regards,

Yves

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    1.72 GB

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by yvesmazzon View Post
    Thank you Dave,
    So I know now it is not working and I can stop pulling my hairs on this. Would it be a good idea to remove those things which are not working(yet) or put a note saying it is under construction. The not too nerdy like myself would believe that what is place as an example in this site, I will tend to believe that it is all good and worth to have a go at it. Protonbasic is a great application but it could be made far greater if it could offer even for a fee an ICD like the one written for PicBasicPro by Mechanique. It will make the app far better particularly for an eternal beginner like myself.
    Regards,

Yves
    Just to say P-ICD did work but it relies on other applications and files, when these get altered P-ICD may have problems.
    I believe P-ICD when working! is far better than the Protonbasic fee ICD.
    Regards
    Dave

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    11.21 GB

0 Not allowed!

Thanks Dave when can we expect a review of your P-ICD project?

Regards,

Yves

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 181
    Total Downloaded
    5.15 GB

0 Not allowed!

is far better than the Protonbasic fee ICD
    can I assume that "fee" is a typo for "free", if so where can I find it? (perhaps you meant PicBasic?)
    George.

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    1.72 GB

0 Not allowed!

Yeh PicBasic, cracking up
    Regards
    Dave

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    1.72 GB

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by yvesmazzon View Post
    I had another go with the P-ICD plugin. I had to slightly modified the sample program given by Dave elsewhere using 18F25K20 so I change it to 18F25K22 in the Fuses18F25K22.Inc. I have successfully loaded the pic but when I tried to run it I get an error message "Parse error can't continue Memory bank not found". I tried manually load it in the P-ICD program and getting the same error. Any idea where thing went wrong? I'm using an equivalent of Amicus board but it is called "Breeze" but the circuit is exactly the same than the Amicus board. Using win 7 64bit and USB/serial connection. I have attached the program file. Please have a look. Thank you.

Best regards,
    See corrected PPI files http://www.protonbasic.co.uk/showthr...l=1#post494863
    Regards
    Dave

• Attention

Thread Information