Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 34
    Total Downloaded
    11.51 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Is my Sparkey dead?

Hello Picster
    My Sparkey have decided not working anymore. I follow up all the ideas on this forum to make it recognizable by my machine. I downloaded a new sparkey driver unzipped made it look at the location it found the sparkey inf but when it tries to install got the message that there is a problem. Now I am stuck with my licensed Proton. I have try everything under the sun for 2 days now and getting frustrated. My machine run on windows 7 home 64bit. I need some help please.
    Regards,

Yves
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sparkkey.jpg‎  

Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 30
    Total Downloaded
    6.54 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Is my Sparkey dead?

Have you tried this method? Have you tried it on another computer?
    Regards

Joseph

• Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    11.51 GB

0 Not allowed!

Thank You Joesaliba. I have tried everything In the link you pointed to. Installed In exe mode remove old drivers etc. I went to look if the driver is in the windows system driver file and everything is there pointing to the driver makes no difference. I even wonder if anyone bother to register it at Microsoft? I am tired of this crapware. Now I'm stuck with my work. Thank very much but I wish the administration would take care of my problem. If someone asked me now if she or he should buy the software I will say it is very good but if your dongle key wont install you are done.

Regards,

Yves

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 30
    Total Downloaded
    6.54 GB

0 Not allowed!

Yves,

In the early days using PDS I had a failure with the dongle. It used to light up but when it comes to program it wasn't recognised. If you have tried it on another computer and still fails I would suggest to contact Crownhill for a solution.
    Regards

Joseph

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 4
    Total Downloaded
    1.68 GB

0 Not allowed!

Yves, if you are sure that the USB Key is faulty. You may return it to us for testing / replacement.

Simply post it to us with a covering letter, so that we know who its from and what the issue is.

Return postage in the UK is Free of charge, if we have to send the key overseas , there maybe a charge.
    Lester Wilson
    ---------------------------------
    Crownhill Associates Limited
    www.crownhill.co.uk
    Tel: +44 1353 749990
    Fax: +44 1353 749991
    [email protected]
    ----------------------------------

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    11.51 GB

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lester View Post
    Yves, if you are sure that the USB Key is faulty. You may return it to us for testing / replacement.

Simply post it to us with a covering letter, so that we know who its from and what the issue is.

Return postage in the UK is Free of charge, if we have to send the key overseas , there maybe a charge.

Hi Lester, This is going a long while to send the key for replacement. Is there a way to check if it is faulty or not, must be some diagnostic way to do it. When I fit the key in my laptop the machine see that it is a USB but Windows system comes with a message that says "USB device not recognize". Can I get my license back in some other way than the hardware way? I have Proteus and other licensed programs that do not required this very backward license control. Please can you help until the issue is sorted out? I live in Zimbabwe and it is a real mission to send something like this.
    Regards,

Yves

• Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 4
    Total Downloaded
    1.68 GB

0 Not allowed!

Plse check your email.....

We are arranging to have a key sent to you direct from the reseller in your region - this is the fastest route.
    Lester Wilson
    ---------------------------------
    Crownhill Associates Limited
    www.crownhill.co.uk
    Tel: +44 1353 749990
    Fax: +44 1353 749991
    [email protected]
    ----------------------------------

• Attention

Thread Information