[SOLVED !] Just a short introduction

Closed Thread

Thread: Just a short introduction1632 days old

LooneyTunes

0 Not allowed!

Default Just a short introduction

Hello,

I'm a new user, so first of all I will introduce me quick.
    I'm John, 19 years old and an Electrical Engineering student at the TU Delft.

I've bought the full picbasic version a few weeks ago, after using the lite version for a while, but since I ran into the limits of the lite version, I decided to buy the full one.
    I don't use picbasic on a regularly base, because my study takes a lot of time and I'm also buzy with analog electronics for things like audio and other purposes.

Kind regards,
    John

2. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 40
    Total Downloaded
    3.45 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Just a short introduction

Hello John

Welcome to the forum. There are some very experienced and helpful people here, if you need some help then you are in the right place.

Charlie

4. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 2
    Total Downloaded
    4.62 GB

0 Not allowed!

Hi John,
    Welcome in the forum.
    A first step would be to try the demo codes that are in the "Samples" folder. You could also check the wiki.
    If you understand the Spanish language, you could read my tutorials:
    http://eaqrp.com/index.php/2011-10-0...5-26/amicus-18
    The google translator could be used.
    At the moment I am translating these tutorials in English. It will take a long time.
    Alberto
    73's de Alberto ea3agv

6. Attention

LooneyTunes

0 Not allowed!

Thanks Charlie and Alberto,

Charlie, I will definitely ask help if I need some, that's why I subscribed here (and ofcourse for the updates ).
    Alberto, I already have some experience since I've been using the lite version. I don't understand Spanish, but the demo codes on this forum are in English, so that should work.
    However, most time my codes aren't that difficult, since I don't have hard demands on my projects. And sometimes I choose an Arduino, since there are a lot of codes for on the internet, often exact the code I need, and reinventing the wheel isn't necessary in my opinion.

Kind regards,
    John

8. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 40
    Total Downloaded
    3.45 GB

1 Not allowed!

Ah but I find that solving a problem myself is very satisfying, but that's just me.

Charlie

10. Attention

LooneyTunes

0 Not allowed!

No, it isn't just you. :P
    I like it a lot too, but sometimes I just can't find the problem, and ask a hint online.
    Because I learn a lot more by solving a problem by myself.

John

12. Attention

Thread Information