PROTON24 ideas and improvements for the future

+ Reply to Thread
    jardik

0 Not allowed!

Default PROTON24 ideas and improvements for the future

Hello PDS development team,

Proton24 is the right path of development PDS . I love it . Super WORK.

I had a few more ideas for the next release update .

1. Support a chip with 40 pins or more ideally 64

Reason is only if I do a project with ILI9320 , so I lose only about 16 pin connection to displays and the remaining about 10 pins it will be very difficult viable napříklkad an onboard computer in a car or vícelanálový logic analyzer , etc.
    Personally, I would prefer a PIC family of PIC24EP available in the trade as Farnell or TME PIC24EP512GP806 or PIC24EP256MC206 .

Would be interesting in terms of support 5V power pic24F32KA302 are falling away problem with the transfer 5V ADC signals typical of automotive sensors .

or

Library control over ILI9320 16 bit port expander MCP23016

2. Library for PSP (Peripheral pin select )

3. Interupt assistant as they Microe Compiler

4. touch screen module for ILI9320 based XPT2046

5. Would remake Example Wav Player with a demonstration of the possibility PIC24

6. DTMF IN function ( DTMF opposite OUT)

7. Sample example ADC transfer 5V to 3.3V Level especially for automotive applications .

Thank You

Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 141
    Total Downloaded
    1.68 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: PROTON24 ideas and improvements for the future

Q1. Support a chip with 40 pins or more ideally 64

Reason is only if I do a project with ILI9320 , so I lose only about 16 pin connection to displays and the remaining about 10 pins it will be very difficult viable napr(íklkad an onboard computer in a car or vícelanálový logic analyzer , etc.
    Personally, I would prefer a PIC family of PIC24EP available in the trade as Farnell or TME PIC24EP512GP806 or PIC24EP256MC206 .

Would be interesting in terms of support 5V power pic24F32KA302 are falling away problem with the transfer 5V ADC signals typical of automotive sensors .

A1). The free beta Proton24 compiler is limited to three devices so it can be tested by users and they can give feedback on any anomalies. The full Proton24 supports all the PIC24E, PIC24F and PIC24H devices.

or

Library control over ILI9320 16 bit port expander MCP23016

A). The ILI9320 commands use an open source include file. This can be modified for any variation on a theme. Including new graphic LCDs if required.

Q2). Library for PPS (Peripheral pin select )

A2). There already is one. It's named PPS.inc and is included in the compiler's Sources Folder. There is no formal documentation concerning the include file because it is intended for user updating, as and when required.
    It is not an official part of the Proton24 language, therefore, it does not belong in the compiler's manual. The use of the PPS macros is self explanatory, as long as the principle of PPS is understood.

Q3). Interrupt assistant as they Microe Compiler

A3). Johnb has kindly created an interrupt assistant as a plugin. Details are on the forum.

Q4). touch screen module for ILI9320 based XPT2046.

A4). The ILI9320 and touch screen commands use an open source include file. This can be modified for any variation on a theme. Including new graphic LCDs if required.

Q5). Would remake Example Wav Player with a demonstration of the possibility PIC24

A5). When time permits I will re-investigate a WAV player using a PIC24 device

Q6). DTMF IN function ( DTMF opposite OUT)

A6). The Proton24 compiler now has rudimentary procedure support. Any extra functionality can be created as a procedure and placed into an include file as a library. There are no plans for a DTMFin command.

Q7). Sample example ADC transfer 5V to 3.3V Level especially for automotive applications.

A7). This is an end-user specific request, and can be considered as bespoke, therefore, it needs to be written by a user with a particular need. As time permits, I will be adding to the example programs for Proton24, but automotive examples are not on the list of priorities.
    Last edited by top204; 31st October 2013 at 17:49.

• Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

jardik

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: PROTON24 ideas and improvements for the future

Hello,

How about instead of example Wav Player establish a direct command to play wav files to PROTON24.
    And adapt it so that it can play sound from flash memory MCU or from the SD card.

Shame that you thought about writing some even simple example from the automotive PIC24 is for this area quite suitable MCU. For example, tachometers, Speedometer, realtime osciloscop injections, Flowmeters etc.. In particular, tachometer and Speedometer could be a very nice example in conjunction with ILI9320.

Interesting would also be implementing some simple RTOS with adjustable bag in order microsekund.

Thank you

• Attention

Thread Information