Closed Thread

Thread: ENC28J60 help2686 days old

akvii

0 Not allowed!

Default ENC28J60 help

hi All
    Can any one help me in using ENC28J60
    i ahve tried many times but in vain
    i have searched for Gabi dirver and code as well but didnt find anything helpful.
    any sample code will be highly appreciated

2. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 33
    Total Downloaded
    6.78 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: ENC28J60 help

Please, do not open multiple threads with the same content. If you would like that a question is moved to another part of the forum ask the moderators for help.
    Regards

Joseph

4. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

DanRiches

0 Not allowed!

Hi,

This is some code I used to test out a board using an 18F2550 & 20MHz crystal with an ENC28J60 & 25MHz crystal. The main parts of the code you want to look at are near the end of the driver file on line 1416 where it checks a character sent to it over a udp socket. The driver was developed by Gabi Mihaila, so he deserves the credit.

The .bas file simply sets up the 18F2550, resets the ENC28J60 and starts a loop checking a flag for data reception. This should get you started as it'll be easy to recompile for any of your favourite pic's if they have enough memory and are fast enough. I didn't set up the usb on the pic but I guess you could do, although I'm not sure if it'd cope with the data rates.

HTH,
    Dan

6. Attention

akvii

0 Not allowed!

thanks for your reply
    can you send it its .bas file and gabi driver to my following email?
    [email protected]

8. Attention

DanRiches

0 Not allowed!

Akvii, I've emailed it to you. Let me know if you don't receive it, my email is hosted at home and appears as a residential IP therefore some online email accounts can't get emails from me, hotmail is one of them...

Have fun, Dan

10. Attention

akvii

0 Not allowed!

@DanRiches
    Thanks alot my friend

i will simulate it tomorrow morning on proteus as here its 1:10am and will let you know and will disturb and further if i need your help

12. Attention

Thread Information