Received: 10
    Given: 0
    Total Downloaded
    1.02 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: This Forum

Blessings to all
    and a joy filled Christmas.
    My Grand Children think the bulbs are a video game, cool.
    Gary

2. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 31
    Total Downloaded
    926.61 MB

0 Not allowed!

Merry Xmas to all, long time no see Fanie, hope all is well. The best part of Xmas is still to come, a few days to wind down

4. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 24
    Total Downloaded
    4.08 GB

0 Not allowed!

Merry Christmas to all.
    Regards

Joseph

6. Attention

joantabb

0 Not allowed!

Merry Christmas, One and All...

Joan

8. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Total Downloaded
    151.47 MB

0 Not allowed!

Angry Re: This Forum

I really like PDS and bought it years ago. However, the website, while useful, annoys me at times. I have never had trouble with the site as far as usability, layout, content, etc. My one complaint is this: "You are member of Proton BASIC community web site for 15 day(s) now. Please note our inactive user policy. From time to time we may delete zero-posters and users that don't visit the forum regularly . To avoid account deletion please visit regularly and join in with forum discussions." I was a member for years but usually don't post anything to the site because I rarely have anything to contribute other than using the site for research. If Crownhill is going to insist on such a dumb policy then they need to create a way to dump in some useless text to keep the counter reset. Poor Les had to help me get set back up recently because, apparently, I was not active enough. If I buy Windows for my computer I don't have to make comments on MicroSoft's website every so often to keep it working. I purchased the PDS compiler like everyone else. It seems, to me, that if you want the product usage to spread, likely thru word of mouth, you would not make it hard to look at things others have done. If I want to purchase a new piece of software I always check it out first. Why would you try to keep the website exclusively for registered users only? It's not like a person can download the USB-Key off the site, so what difference does it make if they look to see if they think the software would be worth purchasing before making that purchase. I understand you don't want just anyone posting comments to the site, and agree with that, but requiring your registered users to occasionally post something, or get booted, is stupid. If I never do anything other than read others posts, assuming I occasionally log in, that should be enough to know that I am still alive and kicking, and that should be enough to keep me in the system. I didn't have anything to post so I hope this will suffice.
    Bill Rau, formerly BillR, now cohutta

10. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 4
    Total Downloaded
    854.77 MB

0 Not allowed!

Hi,

i'm the cause of your "issues"

If you want to enjoy this forum, i have to keep it clear of the thousands of accounts that are opened and never used. You have to trust me on this. If you dont post , then you dont need an account.

---> You can access everything you might need without an account. <----

So, to ensure your account is preserved, if you dont post, watch out for the reminder email that is ALWAYS sent before an account is deleted.

Just ensure that you post something in the test posting area if you cant be boetrhered to make a contribution to the community discussion. Ironically, by postiong your complaint you have:-)

Test Posting Area

Why would you try to keep the website exclusively for registered users only?

Its NOT, and if you were more actively involved witht he forum, you'd know that
    Lester Wilson
    ---------------------------------
    Crownhill Associates Limited
    www.crownhill.co.uk
    Tel: +44 1353 749990
    Fax: +44 1353 749991
    lester@crownhill.co.uk
    ----------------------------------

12. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 4
    Total Downloaded
    854.77 MB

0 Not allowed!

Bad day here. But what ive said is true, just could have worded it better.
    Lester Wilson
    ---------------------------------
    Crownhill Associates Limited
    www.crownhill.co.uk
    Tel: +44 1353 749990
    Fax: +44 1353 749991
    lester@crownhill.co.uk
    ----------------------------------

14. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Total Downloaded
    151.47 MB

0 Not allowed!

Wink Re: This Forum

Hope all are well and getting used to 2019. Just trying to keep up with the must post periodically to keep active on the site rule fulfilled.
    Bill

16. Attention

Thread Information