Thread: PDS...for a new user3075 days old

Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 4
    Total Downloaded
    1.83 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: PDS...for a new user

if you email [email protected], they can advise on delivery times.
    Lester Wilson
    ---------------------------------
    Crownhill Associates Limited
    www.crownhill.co.uk
    Tel: +44 1353 749990
    Fax: +44 1353 749991
    [email protected]
    ----------------------------------

2. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

jom

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lester View Post
    if you email [email protected], they can advise on delivery times.
    Thanks but I did that. They seemed to have lost the order (then found) so there has been a delay. I ordered thru the site you listed above (USA) so I don't know how it got lost....

jom

4. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

jom

0 Not allowed!

My package still hasn't arrived. Does it normally take 17 days or more?

jom

6. Attention

jom

0 Not allowed!

I finally got my package. Now how to I sign up as a licensed user so I can find the download area? Such as how to put this software on a W7 64-bit machine....

Thanks

jom

8. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 16
    Total Downloaded
    1.03 GB

0 Not allowed!

You first need to apply for registered user status which is not that quick judging by other users posts, then you have access to download the latest version. I assume you have been sent a disk with a very old version?

Maybe things have changed but this doesn't seem to be a good way to endear new users of the product, anyway I had a bit of a go at Crownhill and the way they do business last week so I will say no more. In the end you will have a great compiler, it's just a bit of an ordeal getting there!

10. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 91
    Given: 34
    Total Downloaded
    4.60 GB

0 Not allowed!

Jom, at the top of this page drop the Community menu and at the bottom you'll see Apply for licensed status.
    Welcome aboard.
    John

12. Attention

jom

0 Not allowed!

Hello

I wasn't sure who to ask about this but I thought I had applied for license status but it seems it hasn't kicked in yet. There might have been an activation I was given but I did NOT do it...at least I don't think so...I've been real busy lately. Who can I ask about this? I tried to go under "Community" and "Request License User Status" but it said I wasn't allowed.

Any help would be appreciated...

jom

14. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 33
    Total Downloaded
    6.56 GB

0 Not allowed!

Jom,

I see that your status has been updated to licensed user that is why the system is not allowing you to re register!
    Regards

Joseph

16. Attention

jom

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by joesaliba View Post
    Jom,

I see that your status has been updated to licensed user that is why the system is not allowing you to re register!
    Thanks....but I just couldn't tell either way. I also thought there was some sort of "download" area I could now access. So when I couldn't find it I thought maybe there was an issue with the license.

jom

18. Attention

pverburg

0 Not allowed!

This is what you're looking for.

Now you are licensed you can go to the bottom of the forum screen where you willl see the Beta area. Go to the update thread.

you can get the latest Betas and pre-release version.
    Paul V.
    Last edited by John Drew; 27th May 2012 at 07:36. Reason: Avoid direct link to Beta

20. Attention

Thread Information