[SOLVED !] Latest version of Proton Development Suite - in USA

Closed Thread
    Unregistered

0 Not allowed!

Default Latest version of Proton Development Suite - in USA

Hello,
    The version of Proton Development Suite (Proton Plus Compiler) offered by OHARARP LLC, USA is 3.1. Is this the official latest version? It is mentioned on this web page that the latest version is 'Version 3.5.0.6'. Does it mean that someone would buy the version 3.1 and upgrade to 3.5.0.6 by downloading additional updates?

By the way, now there are 3 official reseller for USA as:
    http://www.imrobotics.com/
    http://www.ohararp.com/compilers
    http://www.crownhill.us/

1st link does not offer the Proton Development Suite. I am asking about the 2nd link and their price is $165. The price offered by the 3rd link is $199 which is higher than the 2nd one.

Thank you.

2. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Unregistered

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Latest version of Proton Development Suite - in USA

Look at the top of this forum and you will see "Updates" follow the link to the latest version

4. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

ohararp

0 Not allowed!

Guest, the latest discs I have received from Crownhill are Version 3.1. The main thing you will receive is the USB key that will allow you to compile and run your code in PDS. Updates are now being provided at the Updates button above. Since I am a reseller I get to pick pricing and have based this off reasonable exchange rates. Our pricing is comparable after shipping to that of the UK at http://www.crownhill.co.uk/product.php?prod=1334

6. Attention

Unregistered

0 Not allowed!

Thank you Ryan. I got the answer I needed. I wanted to know whether the usb key for 3.1 works with download version 3.5*. I checked the pricing - I think with shipping this would be $165+$12.
    Best regards.

8. Attention

wastrix

0 Not allowed!

I think 3.5.0.6 will be officially released on CD soon, maybe when 3.5.0.7 is released.

Maybe it already has been released but the resellers don't have the latest version in most recent stock?

10. Attention

Thread Information