[SOLVED !] Microchip announce Easy Development of Accessories for iPod and iPhone

Closed Thread
    wirecut

0 Not allowed!

Default Microchip announce Easy Development of Accessories for iPod and iPhone

Hi,

Microchip has recently announced a "Microchip Enables Easy Development of Accessories for iPod and iPhone With Kits and Software

http://www.microchip.com/stellent/id...param=en547660

I'd like to know if there is anyone interested in this ad, and what they think.

Ciao

Leo
    Last edited by wastrix; 20th April 2010 at 12:30. Reason: (moved this from projects forum)

2. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 31
    Total Downloaded
    926.61 MB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Microchip announce Easy Development of Accessories for iPod and iPhone

That looks very cool Leo. I confess to being an Ipod geek!
    A very useful app, if possible, would be an interface to a PicKit2, so programs could be stored and downloaded from an Ipod/Iphone.

Regards
    John

4. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Total Downloaded
    1.32 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Microchip announce Easy Development of Accessories for iPod and iPhone

If there are apple/Ipod/Iphone etc fan boys I stand proud as never having paid over the odds for a device and never will. So that rules out apple then....

Sent from my PC
    Tim

6. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    926.61 MB

0 Not allowed!

Have you ever used an IPod Touch or a Iphone? For what you can do with them, they are an amazing gadget

8. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    1.32 GB

0 Not allowed!

Yes I have but I wanted something better but at a reasonable price

I now have a HTC Desire. 1Ghz Android super phone
    Tim

10. Attention

crankshaft

0 Not allowed!

After using windows since V3.12, the iphone was what finally convinced me to switch to a mac.

Also, I bet this guy who lost this got employee of the month this month at apple:

http://gizmodo.com/5520164/this-is-apples-next-iphone

12. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    1.32 GB

0 Not allowed!

Gizmondo is a Mac lovers site. I cannot take them seriously there so far up Apples back end and have the /not/apple enabled if I ever visit the site.

http://www.engadget.com/ is a far better and balanced.
    Tim

14. Attention

crankshaft

0 Not allowed!

Yes, I use them both, but the point was a 24 year old Apple Engineer accidentally left the latest prototype of the new iphone in a bar whilst celebrating his birthday and it eventually was sold to gizmodo who dissected it.

16. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Total Downloaded
    926.61 MB

0 Not allowed!

I don't know that phone Tim. I usually have one of my daughter's old phones, but I do like my Ipod Touch. Below is an example of one of the useful little applications available for a small cost.
    http://www.iphone.roskosch.de/electr...box.php?engl=1

18. Attention

wirecut

0 Not allowed!

To order the development kit to Microchip I must sign a confidentiality agreement with Apple that asking a lot of information.

I have sent all the documentation to Apple and I am waiting to give me the OK to proceed.

As soon as I get the autoizzazione (I hope), I can tell you.

Ciao

Leo

20. Attention

Thread Information