Thread: Plug-In Development Articles3717 days old

Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 1
    Total Downloaded
    2.91 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Plug-In Development Articles

I notice that a very early article of mine has been placed at the front of the Plug-In section.
    It was my first attempt at using VB to connect the API. I have since abandoned VB in favour of Delphi which I find a much nice language to use.

Whilst the article and I suspect the attachments are still valid, DaveS's VB add-in is a much more comprehensive solution and I would suggest you include this up front in addition to my article.

It might be an idea to have a Plug-in and Library development section where these and similar subjects could be discussed as, in my experience, only a few users ever get down to writing plug-ins and just as few get to writing macros or Libraries.
    JohnB

2. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 3
    Total Downloaded
    1.72 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Plug-In Development Articles

Even the VB add-in is a bit dated, OK for VB6.
    For VB.net it might be worth asking Steven Wright if we can publish the 'Swordfish Plugin API Class for Visual Basic.Net', it should work with the "mcPluginMgr.dll", with a slight modification.
    The Delphi Api needs updating with the new additions to the mcPluginMgr.dll.
    I second Johns idea on the Plug-in and Library development sections, for the reasons above.

Dave

4. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

wastrix

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Plug-In Development Articles

It appears that article was accidentally moved from the user site which was outdated.

I have copied across the API downloads from the wiki into a new article and "unpublished" the old article.

6. Attention

Thread Information