help connecting ENC28j60 to the network

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help connecting ENC28j60 to the network4512 days old

codymarc

0 Not allowed!

Question help connecting ENC28j60 to the network

Hello, I need help connecting ENC28j60 to the network I need to send and to receive one string of 100 Characters.
    I already saw the thread of gabi (enc28j60.inc) and manages to initialize pic but not like sending and receiving string.

Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

DanRiches

0 Not allowed!

If you look at one of the last examples that Gabi posted in reply to my questions you should find a chunk of code that uses UDP and will allow you to send and recieve data.

My problem was that the total cost of production ran a little too high and the customers changed their requirements to USB which made life easier. I will get back on the Ethernet soon with the advent of the 18F97J60. If I start to make any progress with a new driver which allows TCP & UDP I'll post it up, but I doubt that will be until after Christmas.

Dan

• Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

codymarc

0 Not allowed!

Thanks DanRiches.

• Attention

DanRiches

0 Not allowed!

No problem, let me know how you get on. It's always nice to hear how projects go and any pitfalls or good points you may come across. If you get stuck on anything give me a shout.

Dan

• Attention

Thread Information