[SOLVED !] Distributor

Closed Thread

Thread: Distributor4591 days old

scott e.

0 Not allowed!

Default Distributor

Who is the USA distributor of Proton? I bought my copy from Rentron a year or so ago, but it doesnt look like they carry it anymore.

Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

lubo_

0 Not allowed!

Hi Scott

I've bought my PDS copy in USA from Rentron , the summer of 2006.

I see they aren't in the distributors list of Crownhill now.

http://www.picbasic.org/wheretobuy.php?id=protonds

Lubo

• Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Total Downloaded
    704.59 MB

0 Not allowed!

Hi Scott,

You could always pm Bruce and see if he still carries it.I don't know why he would stop carrying it.
    Regards
    Charlie M.

• Attention

canipus

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by scott e. View Post
    Who is the USA distributor of Proton? I bought my copy from Rentron a year or so ago, but it doesnt look like they carry it anymore.

The distributor is R4 Systems in Ontario Canada. They cover the N. American market. I just ordered PDS from them today and they shipped it by Express registered mail this afternoon. There is also a slightly faster FedEx shipping option. Anyway I spent a while chatting with them this morning. Very professional, courteous and helpful people, and they honoured the special summer price discount which was what pushed me into making the buy in the first place. Their web site shows the retail price but they are selling it at the 99.95 price x whatever the dollar exchange rate is on the day you order it.

Can't wait to get it!

• Attention

canipus

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by scott e. View Post
    SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

The distributor is R4 Systems in Ontario Canada. They cover the N. American market. I just ordered PDS from them today and they shipped it by Express registered mail this afternoon. There is also a slightly faster FedEx shipping option. Anyway I spent a while chatting with them this morning. Very professional, courteous and helpful people, and they honoured the special summer price discount which was what pushed me into making the buy in the first place. Their web site shows the retail price but they are selling it at the 99.95 price x whatever the dollar exchange rate is on the day you order it.

Can't wait to get it!

• Attention

Thread Information