Thread: ProtonGeeks goes live (again)4841 days old

Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Total Downloaded
    1.33 GB

0 Not allowed!

Default ProtonGeeks goes live (again)

Hi All following some brilliant work by tekati we have ProtonGeeks back!

Visit it here www.protongeeks.com
    Tim

2. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

If you can, please report issues in the forum area WebSite / Forum Issues

Thank you for your attention.

Cruster

0 Not allowed!

Hooray! Thanks to Tekati!

4. Attention

This valuable resource relies upon the very small amount of revenue generated by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The advertisements we display are relevant to this web site and your browsing history

Note: Some users have reported issues related to ad-blockers rendering parts of this wesite unusable,
    where possible we will rectify the issues to enable you to use this resource with adblocking enabled.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 15
    Total Downloaded
    434.52 MB

0 Not allowed!

Great stuff !!!
    Fanie

6. Attention

belsenthegreat

0 Not allowed!

YEAH! *Dances around the room*

8. Attention

Don Stratton

0 Not allowed!

w00t!

--Don

10. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 58
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up

Very glad to have it back! Thanks very much, guys!!

-Rick

12. Attention

ADLIN SYSTEMS

0 Not allowed!

Default Proton geeks

Yes!!!!!

14. Attention

Richard

0 Not allowed!

16. Attention

pverburg

0 Not allowed!

Hip HIP ......

Thanks Tekati and all involved!

It even remember me

A little cleanup is all thats left to get this great resource shining again

( i get some damadged display near the login form ? )

Paul V.

18. Attention

Cruster

0 Not allowed!

We've got the beginnings of a party going here! I volunteer a barrel of Old Spot Real Ale. http://www.uleybrewery.com/

20. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

0 Not allowed!

Nice one chaps, well done!
    My RAM is failing

22. Attention

tekati

0 Not allowed!

Paul sorry for the messed up display.

What basically happened was the site was running an old version of Mambo which had a very serious security flaw in it. Since the time they installed Mambo originally I suspect it was never updated. So when I got the data from the old site I had to apply it to a very much changed newer version of Mambo. Since I am a Noob to PDS and microcontrollers and having never seen the old protongeeks site it was a challenge to try to put it back together for sure. You all know EXACTLY what I am talking about here! We are all used to dealing with change.

Anyway it will take a few days (Hopefully only days) to get things back in order. So if you notice things that are missing or not working correctly please let us know and we will get it back in shape again. I am just happy to be able to contribute in some small way to this outstanding community I have stumbled upon.

All I ask for in return is to please be patient with my many dumb questions sure to come about PDS and the many other wonderful topics that surround it.

24. Attention

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 15
    Total Downloaded
    434.52 MB

0 Not allowed!

[I]MAMBO ![/I] Now that is wild party stuff... if they catch you drinking that you will get locked up, even smelling that stuff will get you high ! No wonder the site fell over - just MENTIONING it...

I am a Noob to PDS and microcontrollers
    Now is a great time to get a handle on it. Paul and Tim will tell you everything you need to know.

just happy to be able to contribute in some small way to this outstanding community I have stumbled upon
    Now this is enough, ok, just don't take it too far you being so humble and contibuting in such a small way gee whiz I've got tears in my eyes and I think if I read the rest of the sentance to where you stumble apon this outstanding community I'm going to burst outright spontanuously into tears !

Well, as you probably can gather, we are real proud of you !
    Fanie

26. Attention

gramo

0 Not allowed!

great stuff!

28. Attention

Don Stratton

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tekati View Post
    All I ask for in return is to please be patient with my many dumb questions sure to come about PDS and the many other wonderful topics that surround it.
    Dude... you get a hell of a lot of slack and goodwill for being the guy to finally get Protongeeks out of limbo! You could even ask a question that is clearly covered in the manual and we won't even yell at you... well, Tim might.

--Don

30. Attention

Thread Information