Buy It Now: Direct | Find Reseller
Designed to interface seamlessly with the PROTON+ compiler, the Crownhill PROTON PIC® microcontroller
Development Board is a must for developers of PIC®
microcontroller applications. Whether just beginning, or a seasoned veteran, the PROTON board offers a rapid solution to development, reducing time to market. The Proton Development Board is the ideal platform for educational use; providing flexibility, robust construction and proven designs.
|On board peripherals include:
- 16-button keypad
- LCD (graphic or alphanumeric)
- LEDs (4x red, 4 x green)
- Serial EEPROMs (I2C and SPI)
- RS232 serial port
- Infra-red transmitters and receiver
- and a choice of crystal frequencies.
|Not to mention the PIC® microcontrollers own facilities, such as:
- 8K program space
- 368 bytes of user RAM
- 256 bytes of user EEPROM
- Eight channel Analogue to Digital converter
- USART, MSSP module offering PWM, I2C, SPI, and parallel configurations.
|Supporting Data and Files, can be downloaded from the Proton users file server
The Proton Development Board MKII is available bundled with LCDs, as well as just the base unit, as follows:
- Proton Dev MKII
- Proton Dev MKII plus LCD
- Proton Dev MKII plus non-backlit Graphic LCD
- Proton Dev MKII plus LCD and non-backlit Graphic LCD
The choice of options is extensive enough to make the PROTON board a single solution for a multitude of challenges.
Base Unit - with PIC fitted
Base Unit - without PIC fitted
Base Unit - with optional ZIF socket (purchasable separately)
Pricing excludes Sales (or other applicable) Taxes, depending on your region