PDA

View Full Version : 12f1822 support

grahamg
19th March 2011, 05:39
When are we going to see a release with 12f1822 support?:(

Kapitan
19th March 2011, 06:52
When are we going to see a release with 12f1822 support?:(
With your current non licensed user status, it is not available by legal methods.
Upgrade your status to licensed user and you can have support for it.
Is there a problem stopping you from upgrading your status ? , if so, please describe the issue, I am sure Crownhill would be happy to help.
It gives you access to other areas of the forums and other discussions also, as well as authorised updates and additions.

grahamg
24th March 2011, 04:23
I happen to be a fully licences Proton PDS user. Please advise on how I should upgrade my status.
Grahamg

John Drew
24th March 2011, 08:02
G'day Graham
Welcome to the forum. Here is the FAQ answer to register. I think this will do the trick but a long time since I registered.
John
How do I register?
You register by clicking on the 'Register (http://www.protonbasic.co.uk/register.php)' link near the top of the page. You will be asked to choose a user name, password and enter a valid email address. In addition there will be some other fields to which you will be invited to respond. Some will be mandatory while others are optional. Once this is complete you will either be fully registered, or in some cases you may have to click on a link in an 'activation email' sent to your email address. Once you have done this you will be registered.

Kapitan
24th March 2011, 08:14
Hi Graham,
Yes, exactly as John says, also, if any problems at all, contact crownhill by phone or email and the issue will be sorted. They are extremely good and helpful.. If you are not in the UK or bought from outside the UK, then there may be a slight delay, but minimal as your details are checked.

grahamg
25th March 2011, 14:20
I registered before starting this thread. was not able to start this thread without registering.

pverburg
25th March 2011, 20:04
getting registered for the forum is not the same as validating your software licence, please follow the instructions and once your a "licensed" user you will access to the latest version of Proton.