PDA

View Full Version : link - Developing a custom HID control interface to do anything you want with VB etc

Kapitan
22nd January 2011, 12:28
http://www.protonbasic.co.uk/showthread.php/62384-Developing-a-custom-HID-control-interface-to-do-anything-you-want-with-VB-etc.

Do virtually anything you ant vai a common generic HID Framework with PIC(tm) and VB.
Joe.

bill9399
22nd January 2011, 13:38
Have you considered taking Crownhill up on the offer at the link below?

http://www.protonbasic.co.uk/content.php/608-Web-Hosting-That-Rocks

A FREE website where you could keep all your pearls of wisdom in one place, instead of spread throughout the forum.

p.s. Have viewed your new profile entry re Scotland, history and culture. Just a tad racist. Luckily for you we don't do fatwah or Jihad here.

Kapitan
22nd January 2011, 14:35
Have you considered taking Crownhill up on the offer at the link below?

http://www.protonbasic.co.uk/content.php/608-Web-Hosting-That-Rocks

A FREE website where you could keep all your pearls of wisdom in one place, instead of spread throughout the forum.

p.s. Have viewed your new profile entry re Scotland, history and culture. Just a tad racist. Luckily for you we don't do fatwah or Jihad here.

No, and, no worries. :)
I am so sorry if you dont like articles related to proton and programming and development, please take it up with the moderators.

bill9399
22nd January 2011, 14:53
No, and, no worries. :)
I am so sorry if you dont like articles related to proton and programming and development, please take it up with the moderators.

I have no objections whatever to articles on the forum which are Proton related or otherwise. I merely wished to point out that it would be a great deal easier, for yourself and others, to keep track of your projects which have a tendancy to meander willy-nilly throughout this forum, jumping from section to section, thread to thread, on a whim. A single link on this forum to your web site, your projects, etc, would certainly save a great deal of space on this forum.

I noticed on the link I gave earlier, that Crownhill would also be willing to allow licensed PDS users to create and maintain their own forums. Think of what a boon that would be to getting your company, JpH Developments, up and running. Web site and forum, free gratis, and for nothing. As an added bonus, you could be sole administrator/moderator on your own forum, allowing blocking of your 'undesirables' (including, according to your profile here, probably all Scots persons) from entering your forum. I give a personal promise that I, for one, would not be a visitor there.:p
Something for you to mull over.

Lester
22nd January 2011, 19:40
It seems to me that User: captainslarty IS posting code examples and projects related to the use of Proton Development Suite and IS acting within the remit of this forum.

User bill9399, YOUR comments are not valid and are inflammatory , please cease this line of discussion or i'll take action to remove your recent posts and put further posts through moderation before they are made public.

JODY
6th June 2011, 20:12
Hi All,

Can any one please help Me????? i have finally Got my hands on VB 2008 express and im trying to develop a usb HID Control interface Has any got some code snippits for the pc software in vb 2008 express????? the pic part is the easy part the pc software part seems really hard can any one please help me??? it would be rather appreciated

Thanks in advance

kind regards

Jody