PDA

View Full Version : Proton Development Suite for sale!

Neils
6th May 2007, 23:47
My Proton Development Suite is up for sale on e-bay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180114588717&rd=1&rd=1

It's got the LCD and GLCD, ringbound manual, serial cable and USB key, plus an additional 18F452 with 10MHz Xtal.

It's being sold as new and comes boxed in the original packaging from Crownhill. Check out the pics on e-bay.

Thanks,

Neil.

fanie
7th May 2007, 13:15
Hi Neil

Giving up so soon ?

We can help you if you want.

Matt_C
19th December 2007, 19:06
Hi to all.

I have been using PICAXE for a few months now and it is an excellent system but I thought it was time to move on to something with a bit more guts but still within a BASIC environment.

I have justed purchased a Proton Development Suite from ebay (item link (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180193016990)) and I think it is from the user that started this link.

Could anyone tell me how I can become registered as a licenced user as I purchased this from ebay and not Crownhill or other authorised outlet. I do have the ebay payment summary from the seller.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Matt.

Maverick
20th December 2007, 09:35
Matt as neils never registered his licensed status to the forum it should be fairly easy for you to register licensed although you will need his original purchase details (invoice number ect) as it is through these crownhill confirm your licensed status, by matching the invoice number ect to their records.

edit if you can't get these i'm sure evidence of your key would be sufficient , say by sending it to crownhill with your details ect. I don't work for crownhill so don't take my work for it :D

best to contact beryl at crownhill and ask if you don't get a response here :D

Matt_C
20th December 2007, 20:21
Thanks.

I've given them a call and given some details and just waiting for a call back or e-mail.

leisryan
20th August 2008, 12:20
I did purchased PDS on ebay last july I'd like to ask for some help i'd love to be in a "licensed" status too!!! thanks in advance!!!